Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi my name is lynn (thompson ) allen. Im from tahlequah Oklahoma. I dated( Edward wilcox )i work for jay and maw stanley id havent seen ED wilcoxs seen. 19 98is. There any. Way. You. Could get ahold of him. And. Give him my number. To. Contact me please. I. Have. To. Tell him something . that. We. Had a. Son. His. Name. Was. (Justin wayne Thompson ). He. Was. 17 years old he commented suicide on march 22 of 2014 it was 7 yrs ago if you. Have any information on edward wilcoxs. He. Done theses rides. Flying bobs and the orbiter and. Drove. Trucks pulled the rides and. Worked on them I was his girlfriend. Lynn thompson. My. Numbers are. (479)-401-9650. (918-417-3329) my. Address is 1202 s main st bentonville Arkansas. 72712. And.
My. Dads is 305 s mission ave tahlequah Oklahoma 74464. ) My email is. ( allendeannal39 @gmail.com)
Looks like they got out at the right time...
Ride the Zipper?
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Their Orbiter and Crystal Lil's Fun House were sold to Playworld Amusements last year. Orbiter looked sharp for being an older, lowboy model. Fun House looked brand new.

Originally Posted by: Dan L. 

I was told that they haven't gone out in the last couple of years, but still own rides.

Magel Carnival Midways out of minnesota had a generator that had Jay Stanley Shows logo on it.
brady
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Cstephens

this show is from new braunfels, tx but i haven't seen them since 1997 i saw them in calallen (near corpus christi) they had a century wheel, zipper, tilt, a fun house and a chance flying bobs. the flying bobs was an awsome ride, it had a strobe light and it was very fun. i wonder if jay stanley shows is still around.

Do you have any pics of the show?
I was told that they haven't gone out in the last couple of years, but still own rides.
Their Orbiter and Crystal Lil's Fun House were sold to Playworld Amusements last year. Orbiter looked sharp for being an older, lowboy model. Fun House looked brand new.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
this show is from new braunfels, tx but i haven't seen them since 1997 i saw them in calallen (near corpus christi) they had a century wheel, zipper, tilt, a fun house and a chance flying bobs. the flying bobs was an awsome ride, it had a strobe light and it was very fun. i wonder if jay stanley shows is still around.