Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
she better know that show ownner well man! 17 on the road in a bunk full of dudes, dang.
Good for you future Carny,,,I;m a few days late with my congrats..
good luck,,,
PAULA..........

Paula
UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

Hya i am happy for you i wish i am in your spot with a show.Be SAFE PLS and have fun and report back lol. Just relized its all been said all ready lol.

Well have fun and hope to hear from you during the season and again keep you head on and dont get into trouble.

Good luck To a young carnie from a another young carnie.

Daniel

[:0]WoW [:0], Mr.Daniel ! It's sounds like your in love my friend ![;)]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Hya i am happy for you i wish i am in your spot with a show.Be SAFE PLS and have fun and report back lol. Just relized its all been said all ready lol.

Well have fun and hope to hear from you during the season and again keep you head on and dont get into trouble.

Good luck To a young carnie from a another young carnie.

Daniel
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Future_carnie

Hey everyone! Im happy to report that i am doing great! yesterday was my first official day working in the kiddie bumper boats and it was GREAT, i love it, i LOVE doing this, im having SO much fun, and the people i work with are very cool.

We are set up in Miami Lakes at a Catholic Church festival for Out Lady Of The Lakes Catholic Church, we'll be here till sunday then we are going up to Live Oak Florida. ^_^

Well, just wanted to check in and let ya'll

What show are you currently on ? I only asked this cuz the church your at sounds very familar![:0]
UserPostedImage
Hey everyone! Im happy to report that i am doing great! yesterday was my first official day working in the kiddie bumper boats and it was GREAT, i love it, i LOVE doing this, im having SO much fun, and the people i work with are very cool.

We are set up in Miami Lakes at a Catholic Church festival for Out Lady Of The Lakes Catholic Church, we'll be here till sunday then we are going up to Live Oak Florida. ^_^

Well, just wanted to check in and let ya'll
Horses && Carnivals. <3
I did'nt quit because it was to tough though, it was just babysitting turned out to really not be my thing,it got my close to the midway but not close enough, i really wanted to be working out on the midway.

Thank you though, you're a really great person! [:)]

[Jen]
[:)]
Horses && Carnivals. <3
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Hang in there, we don't want to hear that you quit because it was too tough.

Working rides is a lot tougher than babysitting. But I'm sure sharing a bunkhouse shower will be a lot more fun than living in a trailer. Even though you already quit once because it was too tough, I hope to hear a good report from you at the end of this season.
The more you know, the greater your life
can be.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT fall in love with another carney!!! Don't fall in love with the marks either[:p]

Fall In love with the show owner if it's anyone ![:D]
UserPostedImage
We hear that a lot on the road babe.

BUT... Best of luck to ya. I was about your age when I got started. Congrats