Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
nice video rainman do you have pics of big a's w/q pics
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

The more I see of it the more I think it looks like a Himalaya wannabe....The cars pretty much roll over the hill anh it goes forward and reverse. To me it's just a Minilayia....The Ride looks incomplete.

GREAT VIDEO !!! As for the ride......It looks like it's a halfash setup ! It looks like it's missing Scenery &/or a canvas top. It's just my opinion !
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
The more I see of it the more I think it looks like a Himalaya wannabe....The cars pretty much roll over the hill anh it goes forward and reverse. To me it's just a Minilayia....The Ride looks incomplete.
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 02/25/2005 : 11:31:13 AM by britt

watching those tires hit the platforms also are going to take a beating.

I agree with you on that... that's one of the big things I saw as being a problem. The vibrations that it creates will definitely have an effect on the ride. How quickly it will happen, remains to be seen.

Nice video, Rainman, glad Pinetar was able to help you get it on the 'Net.

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Great video. I think Sixcat is right. This ride will be a blank. I also have concerns about the integrity of the ride. It struck me as flimsy. I don't think it will stand up to the rigors of the road.
Great video Raymond. Looks like fun, but I agree, needs some more "flash." Thanks to Pinetar for hosting it.

And 6000 posts it is!

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
ooh Id love to see the Rainbow footage!

chris
UserPostedImage
Thanks for the comments guys! 🙂 This was the first video I've made. I've been going through my footage to figure out what to do next. I have some footage of the Tornado, Tango, Rainbow, Twister, Flying Tigers and Enterpise. I have a sprinkling of some other stuff as well that I might try to do a montage with...I dunno.

Raymond
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

The one that is on the video from the Fla State Fair is owned by, if I'm not mistaken, Murphy Bros. Expositions.

Bryan is Correct, the one @ the FSF was Murphy Bros, and the one @ gibtown was Majestic Midways...
The one that is on the video from the Fla State Fair is owned by, if I'm not mistaken, Murphy Bros. Expositions.