UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

That ride has a lot of balls
Sixcats have nine lives
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

It's another case of a Poorly themed ride

No, THIS is a case of a poorly themed ride.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Quote:

quote:

I thought his was the only one made but maybe it was just the only one in the US.

Nope, Giovanni's cousin has one in Italy. It's themed "Super Bowl" I pictures of it with me in Florida last week. Too bad you didn't make this post then.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

It's another case of a Poorly themed ride.....The ride it's self looks cool, The motion and stuff....I don't get the whole Football Thing.....However on a sports theme that does look cool is the BaseBall Gondola Wheel....I thinks its at Tiger Stadium in Detroit....I'm sure someone here knows for sure...

Yep, gondolas shaped like baseballs, very interesting looking wheel. I have a photo somewhere (did you think I wouldn't? lol).

http://detroit.tigers.ml...ballpark_attractions.jsp 

Ferris Wheel
Located on the third base side of the Park in the Brushfire Grill, this 50-foot Ferris wheel features cars shaped like baseballs that can seat up to five passengers and is wheelchair accessible.

Comerica Park also has a Chance Carousel:

Carousel
An ornate carousel, featuring 30 hand-painted tigers and two chariots, is located at the base of the food court behind the first base area. The ride is fully wheelchair-accessible.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
yeah anything michigan chicago or ohio i think you can find a answer on this board. lol
i dont smell em i just tell em......
It's another case of a Poorly themed ride.....The ride it's self looks cool, The motion and stuff....I don't get the whole Football Thing.....However on a sports theme that does look cool is the BaseBall Gondola Wheel....I thinks its at Tiger Stadium in Detroit....I'm sure someone here knows for sure...
Marconi's piece is an ARM Touchdown, if my memory serves me right.

After clicking on the link, and browsing the page, it appears that the piece pictured is a Fabbri.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
I noticed in the MCW classified used equipment an ad for info wanted about the football ride. This looks a lot like John L Marconis but not exactly.
can anyone tell? I thought his was the only one made but maybe it was just the only one in the US.
http://ridedb.free.fr/af...on=59&ride=superbowl