Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I’m sorry to hear that I joined Bill Dillard sho back in 88 until 95 . I spent many years in Edinburg Texas
I’m sorry to hear that I joined Bill Dillard sho back in 88 until 95 . I spent many years in Edinburg Texas
His son being a jerk is very true
I ran joints on his show for a season w/ Mark Sanders , matter a fact i wintered in McAllen one year . Sorry to hear of his passing , his son was kinda jerky though.....
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
I will always miss that big smile of his. I can remember when he would bring a few pieces to Du Quoin, IL for Link.
BILL DILLARD ALSO WORKED WITH ROD LINK AND FILLED ALOT OF DATES FOR HIM AS WELL AS BOUGHT SOME RIDES. LINK WENT AND PLAYED NEW YOUR ONE YEAR AND DILLARD PLAYED HIS ROUTE FOR HIM. ROD ALSO SENT RIDES TO LITTLE ROCK WHEN BILL HAD IT, HEY IS HIS SON BILL JR STILL IN THE BIZ ??
FOOD AND FUN
Thanks Bossman. My prayers are with the family.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Thanks Bossman, I like keeping up with the History markers of this great industry. Just wondering how you found out about so many people, but appreacite the information.
Thanks for the post Bossman. This forum helps some oldtimers keep up with old friends. Information they may not find out elsewhere.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bossman

Mike, all it is that they are past and present people that have effected our industry..Some of us like to know about their deaths..I am sure if a member of your family died, you would want the industry to know about it..

Not necessarily....