Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Missin it

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SandellTheSplinterhead

about 50% of ride jams I witness seem to be in the early season. Last year in Plant City was the 1st time I ever saw a Farrow ride jam when they ran the China Dragon in wet weather. Also because of the brainless Bluegrass electrical dept., an entire sector of the midway that included 6 joints and 4 rides including the Skywheel which in Plant City is the signal ride lost power about 5 times. Also in Plant City, Blueass was so desperate for power, that they had Belle City Amusements bring more generator boxes then they had rides on the midway.

I think you mis-read the topic splinterhead

Lol i know he did.....
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SandellTheSplinterhead

about 50% of ride jams I witness seem to be in the early season. Last year in Plant City was the 1st time I ever saw a Farrow ride jam when they ran the China Dragon in wet weather. Also because of the brainless Bluegrass electrical dept., an entire sector of the midway that included 6 joints and 4 rides including the Skywheel which in Plant City is the signal ride lost power about 5 times. Also in Plant City, Blueass was so desperate for power, that they had Belle City Amusements bring more generator boxes then they had rides on the midway.

I think you mis-read the topic splinterhead
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Bart: How would I go about creating a 1/2 man, 1/2 monkey type creature?
Sunday school teacher: I'm sorry but that would be playing god.
Bart: GOD SCHMOD! I WANT MY MONKEY MAN!
Ahhh....that makes sense Sixcat! I'd never seen a midway go down that fast. At first, Chris and I thought they'd had some massive generator problems...but quickly realized it was shutdown.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan
BOOM...clock hits 11pm and EVERYTHING goes dark except a few joints and a ride or two that had people on them at the time. It was a quick shutdown!

That's because there's a beef with some local neighbors about the noise.
Sixcats have nine lives
I'm sure they did on Sunday. We tried to get in around 4pm after we got back from Sarasota...but the lots were all full and they weren't letting any cars park on the ground. We went back to the hotel and then chris called about 90 mins later and we were able to then go and get in at the Orient Road entrance. It was still a mob.

At 10:55 we got on the Wild Claw and as we were getting off...I mean literally standing on the deck walking off...they shut the entire midway down at 11pm....it was just like BOOM...clock hits 11pm and EVERYTHING goes dark except a few joints and a ride or two that had people on them at the time. It was a quick shutdown!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by mikehawkenballs

From the two times I played the spot,the only really thing jammed up was the Popper that sold Hot Chocolate.

Lol, it was pretty cold there for fair, but sunday was beautiful, so i think that they should have had a great day...
From the two times I played the spot,the only really thing jammed up was the Popper that sold Hot Chocolate.
Dont forget Reithoffer's new Freak Out- it seemed to be kicking some major butt Saturday night. It was one of the only rides I saw with lines going down the midway, now keep in mind the ride seats 16 people at a time- but it was still doing great.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
the line to get into the place was JAM UP on sunday afternoon...

we drove by on the highway going to my grandmas house and the interstate was backed way up....looked like it was going to be a hell of a day down in tampa...