Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

I always respected Chance for their unusual rides like the Turbo, Toboggan, Tumbler, Olympic Bobs, Rok-N-rOL, & the Trabant which is way better looking than the Wipeout anyday.

They definitely need to make those again.

I like Sky Wheel amd Sky Diver, along with the "good" Rotor.
I like reading, rain, British accents, and grey cloudy rainy days where you sit out on the porch in an armchair under a quilt and read.
SkyDiver and then the Rotor.
THE ALPINE BOOBS!...I MEAN UH...BOBS!!!
I loved the old Pugh Shows Twister only because I loved watching my hubby set it up and and tear it down!!!! But riding wize I would say my fav is the Sea Dragon.
Skywheel, then MGR.
When you look at that list, it is pretty impressive. They need to bring back some of those old classic rides again.
rotor and skydiver
The Rotor
UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by carnivalangel14

Twister all the way!! Hehe

~V~

are you kidding, i have never met a single person who said they like that piece, gotta be my least favorite. sorry, just being honest.[:)]
Twister all the way!! Hehe

~V~
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

I think the Zipper, Sea Dragon and Skydiver are there greatest achievements. [:D][:D][:D]

I pretty much have to agree - the Zipper is their masterpiece, but the Sea Dragon was much better than the Pharaohs Fury... the Skydiver was the best cosmetically - a giant light tower. I would give Chance the Skywheel for best piece but that and the Flying Bobs are both originally Allen Hershell designs...