Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
My heart goes out to the family.I have never lost a child but have helped several freinds through it.It is the hardest thing in the world for a parent to do trust me.May he rest in peace.
sorry for your lost and my prayers are with the family
22 is too young to go. My prayers go out to the family.
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
I met the family in Meadowlands in 1996 and Oklahoma a few times. They were always very pleasant and courteous to our people. This is a sad announcement.

My prayers go out to the family.
My prayers are with the family.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
I've not had the opportunity to meet Dario in person. I have however gotten to know Pat and have met Donna.
So sad that this aspiring showman who chose to follow in the family's footsteps had to have his life cut short at such a young age.
My deeest sympathies and prayers go out to the Zacchini and Fegorello family.
"Don't forget to be half fair and give a little credit to the small concessionaire"
Very sad news, my heart goes out to the family.
very sad[V] my condolonces < (spelling?) go to his family
MY prayers go out to the Zacchinni family I got to play a few spots with Dario Last season and I got to end my season on the road playing a spot with him My daughter loved playing with Dario he always said she was the cutest little baby and he always called her his girl. He will be greatly missed he always knew how to make people smile over on cvs. RIP babe you will never be forgoten WE love you Amanda & Aminda
Its a sad day when a young person losses their life that way. I knew him when he was a small boy living with his mom. Im very sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to the family.
http://jessopamuse.com 
How you make a small fortune in the carnival bussiness.
Start with a large one!