Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

Ohh yeah, you should have a way to "book in" single attractions. This way I can still live my fantasy of my "equipment" being on my "pier" while my unused spectacular pieces can be booked in to your phantasy fair. [;)]

i had an independent midway bid up this past 2 weeks but only 2 bids were offered.

Also added a Michigan bid
Well sure that works too.

All a model rider cares about I think is to show off the models. Thats how we get our geek on, you know.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

I don't quite get it 100% but it sounds funny. Also theres no photos of the rides on the site. It would make sense for the winning bidder to have the photos of the "equipment" published on the site.

Why does that make sense? So all of the competition can see what is brought in and can try to outbid w/ bigger/better rides?
I don't quite get it 100% but it sounds funny. Also theres no photos of the rides on the site. It would make sense for the winning bidder to have the photos of the "equipment" published on the site.

Ohh yeah, you should have a way to "book in" single attractions. This way I can still live my fantasy of my "equipment" being on my "pier" while my unused spectacular pieces can be booked in to your phantasy fair. [;)]
Nice ::adds it to calendar::

I'd like to thank god, and all the little people ...::wipes tear:: who made this happen!, i wouldn't be here without you!!...

haha, yea...bored
The winner and only show to bid is Blue Sky Midways.
Also if you want to use your peices, we have an indipendent spot open for bids. lots of space left for rides,games,concessions and other equipment.
http://www.freewebs.com/modelfairbroker/index.htm 
im sure amusements of western NY can send a few peices as well
You'll miss us when were gone....
If anyone wants to book in a fun ride, I'm willing to make my Holiday Bounce avaiable.
Hey Mike,
If you need some extra pieces for some New York spots, let me know. Gonna have a few repeat pieces, but maybe the committees won't notice hehehe.
What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam