Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
That is great news. Glad to hear he is doing better. I guess in situations like that you truly realize how fragile life can be and how thankful we should be. A blessed CHRISTmas to you and your family sausageseller!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Merry Christmas to ALL!
This has been a blessed Christmas for me.
Last year my 7yr old son got to open his presents, but was to sick to play with them. Then later on in the day we had to take him to Riley Childrens Hospital for a weeks stay.
This morning he told me how much better this year was than last.
It made my wife cry. But ofcourse I was to "manly" to shed a tear. [;)]
Chris, you beat me to posting the reading from last night's midnight Mass. [:)]

On behalf of all of us here in Minnesota, Merry Christmas and a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
marry christmas to all and a good nigth
Merry Christmas , chris !...
Gibtown is wet but warmer than up there!! Merry Christmas boys and girls... Stay safe one and all
BOO !!
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown
Make sure you find what Santa Boils drops off tonite. [;)]]

Shoot, I don't think I ever want to know. Your nickname still scares the crap out of me! *ROTF*
As you know, im not at all into the organized religion stuff but I'm feeling the xmas vibes after the nice xmas party my neighbors had.

I also just played a long round of Wolfenstien MP where I refused to shoot the other players...... Xmas Truce style 🙂 Damn im such a nerd! *LOL* [:D]

edit:

Ohh yeah Merry Xmas and whatever else!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

I knew it was only a matter of time until you started this topic, Hurl. Anyrate, I wish your the same & be safe over the holidays cuz it's a jungle out there.

I post it every year on CHRISTmas Eve there Mr. Boils. Been doing it since probably the first message board a few years ago. Have a blessed night sir! [:)]

Make sure you find what Santa Boils drops off tonite. [;)]]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~