Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
it also sounds like he as a child.I called a few times and it sounded like a young women picked up at first i thought it was his daughter but i called again one night and she picked up again and i hurd kids in the backround.So i started to think may be he is not old at all like in his 30 or so.
Quote:

quote:

Does any one know about how old the guy form rah is

I've wondered about the same thing. I've also wondered:
Has he ever worked for carnivals?
Is RAH his only business or does he just do the models on the side?
How does he have time to make all these scratch-built models to get the kit patterns from?!

Does anyone know?
oh i see is that what lookslike a decade tooth i used cement and it took a while to stick but it stuck

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

resin parts whats that? sorry
well thanks for that i had scrambler on my list but he told me to use supper glues becuse he uses fiber glass on the tubs but im not sure what he used for the cars on devil joy ride but that worked fine.

thanks again

Pretty sure they arent made of fiberglass

most of when he makes tubs or cars for rides, they are made of the same thing ...Resin...
resin parts whats that? sorry
well thanks for that i had scrambler on my list but he told me to use supper glues becuse he uses fiber glass on the tubs but im not sure what he used for the cars on devil joy ride but that worked fine.

thanks again

I prefer the gel type super glue. You can get that most anywhere. Don't forget to use a lot of patience with em too!
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
plastic cement should work. but on the resin parts use super glue.
Does any one know about how old the guy form rah is and what these kits are made of and if i can use plastic cement.

candy shop
gaint slide
majestic scooter
tilt
chaos
star ship
kami kaze
convoy
clown house
mirror maze

thanks for the info
info would be nice as well