Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
PPS -- I do agree though, she does have a good brain on her shoulders, and atleast respects others enough (her company for sure) to represent them professionally even though she chooses not to reveal all publicly!
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

I think Butterfly is the most level headed, mature, stricly business, show person posting here.

[POST EDITED]
I changed my original post, after thinking about it somewhat --

Had to realize that I'm 'not inside the business anymore' since I quit with GAS, although I never did 'hide' back when I was with a show... Not only that, but since my 'career suicide attempt' previously with my comments on the NAME deal, I doubt I will ever work for another show unless it's one I own (not to mention that I need insurance, and a decent pay scale because I can't afford child support as well as my own expenses and the thoughts of a real house while working for another show -- they just don't pay right anymore... The last time I feel that I made good money was when I worked for Greater American Carnival (the original one) and that was over 10 years ago...

Either way, I'm doing new stuff with my website soon, once the server upgrades are in place (in progress as we speak), and I plan to carve my own niche in this industry, so we'll see what happens.

[END POST EDIT]

PS -- Glad to hear you're doing better there Pinetar -- I didn't reply to the other thread because I was not keeping up to date on the forum at the time, but either way -- welcome back -- [8D]

Updated on 20-DEC-2004 at 012:10am EST (GMT -0500) by secret.squirrel

Pinetar, HONEY ! that's exactly what you told me last week ~ [:D]
引用:

quote:

I think Butterfly is the most level headed, mature, stricly business, show person posting here.

it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
引用:

quote:

Now, THERE'S an opinion I like. [;)] Thanks, Pinetar. That's a nice compliment.
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Balls is one thing I have. Big ones!

But you've given enough info about yourself to figure out who you are. I'm talking about the posters that knock shows or people while hiding behind a screenname.

There's something about you I like. Just can't put my finger on it. [;)]
Sixcats have nine lives
It's just you scott-jk

Scott, had any bucket showers latly?? inside joke for you kiddies
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
UserPostedImage
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Has this place gone stale?

Lol- I think CNY pretty much hit it on the head.. I have not had as much time in the last week to read as much as I usually try to do. The holiday season is a very busy time for many of us; I will assume things will pick up after the Holidays!
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
So, balls is the problem? That explains so much.
Seriously, though, it is a sticky situation. My employer is not comfortable with me coming here and openly stating where I work and so forth, because he has issues with privacy. Not in a shady way or anything, he just likes things low key. I have to respect that because I don't own the show. I work for him. I respect him and what he has created. I love my job. I also don't want something I say to come back and hurt his company because I worded something wrong. If I can stay discreet and somewhat anonymous, I can be freer to respond openly to topics on the board.
Most people I talk to from this forum know where I work. But I do not include it in my profile as if I represent that company in my free time here on the forum.
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Balls is one thing I have. Big ones!

But you've given enough info about yourself to figure out who you are. I'm talking about the posters that knock shows or people while hiding behind a screenname.
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.