Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ah, thanks Donna, now it will get real interesting. I would guess you will be very successful listing them individually. Good luck!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Yes,

We will relist tomorrow evening (Monday). Each one will go up individually and they will have a fairly low reserve on them. Good luck to everyone!

Donna
Final numbers: Reserve not met, high bid was $2997.00 by a late entry. Looks like it was a bidding war between two bidders and the last one snuck in on them, they tried to outbid in retaliation but did not bid high enough. Now we see if they relist them (I think they will, in my veiw).
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Yes that is true, the reserve will not be met. It is most likely very high. However the seller has the option of taking the highest bid even if the reserve is not met. I still am hoping that they split this auction up.
Reserve has not been met.... so that should mean no winning bidder.....provided that the reserve isn't met in the closing minutes of the auction....
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan L.

Guys just a little over 1 hour til this bid closes. Bid is at $2801. Do you think this will take the lot of models????

No, i believe they will be relisted...
Guys just a little over 1 hour til this bid closes. Bid is at $2801. Do you think this will take the lot of models????
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

My thoughts exactly Mike. I myself, as I said earlier, would have had no problem bidding on one model, even this time of year. Too bad it is only the Sky Wheel base that they have, that would have been worth bidding on, the whole model.

Yea, i wonder what happend with the sky wheel and the 1/4 merry go round...
My thoughts exactly Mike. I myself, as I said earlier, would have had no problem bidding on one model, even this time of year. Too bad it is only the Sky Wheel base that they have, that would have been worth bidding on, the whole model.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

good luck getting 300 a model the week before christmas

Hmm, i think it would be a good time, if some1 wants to get a gift(an expensive one) but a gift for a carnival enthusiast or showman