Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Why didn't you stop and say hello? Even if I didn't remember you, I wouldn't have bit your head off. My memory isn't as good as it used to be, but it's not gone, YET !! It's always good to see people from the "Good Ole Days" Where did you see Tim and Cindy Platz at? Adam has a bunch of kids from what I hear, saw Tim in Centreville a couple years ago, he was working for Showmen's. He looked good, thinner than I remember though.
I worked for Barry Black. I used to work in games with "Cuz" when I was a kid. There is a pic or two of me in the on the road gallery. You used to say you remembered my eyes LOL. I saw you and Tim this year at Orchard Lake and you looked like you were trying to figure out who I was. I just kept a low profile. I don't know if I will get out there this year. It'll be a busy season for me I'm sure as always. Good to know though.
HEY, JB. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, NO BIG DEAL. NOT LIKE IT'S TOP SECRET OR ANYTHING. JUST WAS HAVING A LITTLE BIT OF FUN, TRYING TO MAKE HIM GUESS. STILL DON'T KNOW IF I KNOW HIM OR NOT. IF I DON'T, I BET I MEET HIM THIS SEASON [:)]
hello i did not say anything to him i do not know hhow he found out [:D]
OH, YOU JUST TOOK ALL THE FUN OUT OF OUR 20 QUESTIONS GAME !![:D]
97 WAS A VERY LONG TIME AGO, GUESS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO COME OVER AND SEE ME AT MAS. WHAT GAVE IT AWAY?? YOU'RE RIGHT, I'LL HAVE TO SEE YOU. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU?? DID YOU WORK WITH BARRY BLACK?? OR WAS IT BEFORE THAT??
Beth is that you??? If so, yes you know me. Just not until you see me. Then you would recognize me. I used to move the Wipeout over on Pugh's back in 97 when I was young.
I will be sure to go around MAS lots asking for stitch then LOL.
Talked to Jaime tonite, and he said doesn't think we know each other, but maybe someday we'll meet [:)]
justen i do not think you know this person i do now the person i just cannot give her or his name out sorry i have know you 4 a long time but i have know this person 4 a long time to and yes you will meet my son as soon as you get back up here and yes jimmy d if you see this i have a babe boy and one day you will see him to thank you 4 everthing jamie
The answer to that question is a "yes". You have 19 more to go. I'm new at this, and I just know the people that Katie tells me about. How do I know you?