Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Selling them individually is the way to go. Please place a link as soon as you put them up on ebay.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

AWESOME! Hurley, stay away the Skywheel is MINE! HAHAHA [}:)]

Yeah well, she did not list one, but if there is one, I just may decide to bid on it. Never had a Cummons model, and that would be the first one I would go after. And keep in mind, we would not be the only one's bidding on it. lol [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
make sure to post pictures.
AWESOME! Hurley, stay away the Skywheel is MINE! HAHAHA [}:)]
From your post, it sounds like you plan on listing the entire collection as one lot. I would suggest that you consider listing each model as a separate lot, as there are many folks who would be interested in and be able to bid on one or more individual pieces rather than one large lot.

Thanks for posting here and letting us know about this. I already know that some of the folks here will be waiting with anticipation for the auction(s) to start!
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Hi,

These Cummons models were made in the late 80's and early 90's. I will be posting them as a group auction in the next couple of days on E-Bay. I found this site and thought there would be some of you who would be interested in this auction.

I have the following completed Cummons models with bases and motors.

Merry Go Round on Mirror with lights (horses move up and down and music box plays, "It's a Small World")
Gravitron (Lights up and spins)
A ride that I have no idea what the name is...
Tempest (discontinued)
Kiddie Motorcyles and Boats
Scat
Flying Bob
Paratrooper
Sizzler
Tilt a Whirl
Swinger (discontinued)
Spider
Ferris Wheel on trailer
Rock a Boat
Super Loop or Ring of Fire
Another ride that I don't know the name of

I have to assume that the two rides that I don't know must be discontinued because I cannot find them on Cummon's site.

These were all purchased by the same person and have been in storage still sealed in the original packing boxes from Cummons until last week. Most of them were shipped in 1994 and some in the late 80's.

Other than some minor repairs, all of the pieces are in great working shape.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I will be happy to send pics and answer any questions you might have (if I can). :-)

This is all new to me and I will respect the fact that this is near and dear to all of you!

I will post again when I have put the auction up on E-Bay.

Thanks,

Donna