Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
are you talking about the official set? or the one that mayerhofer makes?, cos the official one is just through faller
UserPostedImage
Yea I saw the Jupiter wheel somewhere online that had the spokes light! .... I must say, "Awesome!" But where could one find these lights? .... lol!
yeah, that set is cool!
UserPostedImage
What I would want is a lighting kit for the spokes of my Faller Giant Wheel! That would be so awesome. [8D]
I ordered FREEFALL today [:D]
I just wanna know if the light kit can be put on after the ride is made...I highly doubt it, since the red light rails are placed in the tower.....
UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by tamadachi76
http://www.periocus.de/ 

Yes Sven models are so awesome!! .... It's neat how he makes the RAH rides come to life!! [:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Those are some awesome looking models in that link. The lighting, wow, unreal. Looks just like the real thing almost. Click on "links" within that link and look at those models too, you will be impressed, some of Sven's models are there. Great link Funkytown.

http://www.periocus.de/ 
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
Ahh I want the LED set for the FREEFALL and Flipper, MAYERHOFER make them, but their shop is still under contruction [:(]
UserPostedImage
Those are some awesome looking models in that link. The lighting, wow, unreal. Looks just like the real thing almost. Click on "links" within that link and look at those models too, you will be impressed, some of Sven's models are there. Great link Funkytown.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Some of Faller's models come with lights. Not all the lights but some of them. The box tells you how many lights the kit comes with and how many more you'll need. You can get third party light kits for Faller models, but they're expensive.