Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
"static" model?! Wassup wit dat?! Just kiddin. Loooking goood. How does the real thing work? Is it electro-magnetic er something? You should try to make it operate with magnets. That'd be one sweet ride. I could be onto something here. Can't wait to see the rest o the ride. Stay strong brother!
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
Sorry but this will be on hold for a little while im in the processing of moving.It is not canceled and will be back and geting made asap.[:)]
UserPostedImage
Coaster Freak

My site: www.brandonscoasters.com 
Me and my friends site: www.freewebs.com/wog 
I just wanted to give you the an update I should have the tower finsed sometime this week our during the weekend.[:D]Get more pics soon when I get more finished.
UserPostedImage
Coaster Freak

Great job so far BRTeller. I've built models of several coasters out of wire, including Dragster. They are of much smaller scale though, for example, Dragster is only about 8 inches tall. Keep us posted on your progress.
"If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."
Ya it is going to be big still has a way to go just thought that you would like to see it.[:D]
UserPostedImage
Coaster Freak

Looking good! [;)]
WOW DUDE LOOKS GREAT, AWESOME DETAIL, CANT WAIT!!!
Well, the only photo you have is part of the "tower." No track, no train, no station, etc. It looks like it will be big, but that is all I can tell from one photo.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Could you guys please tell me what you think about the model thanx.

Brandon
UserPostedImage
Coaster Freak

Heres a model of top thrill dragster that im building.I will be updating it while I get more done.
You can see the photo here. Top Thrill Dragster Model 
UserPostedImage
Coaster Freak