Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sue's account is just password protected.
UserPostedImage
Ah, thanks Mick. lol

It is defeinitely a problem with Yahoo!, because this morning I typed in my site address and could view all the galleries without logging in, but when I typed Sue's Yahoo! address, it went right to the login page, then after logging in, got the same restricted message. I am at work, so different computer than last night, so yep, a problem at Yahoo! and not us.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Chris, if I didn't know you better, I would think you were the "Rainman" of carnival rides...[8D]
I am going to see if it is still happening tommorrow. The problem has to be with Yahoo.
same here dan
Something weird goning on here. I can now get into your account Chris, however I am still getting the restricted message for other people's. Weird[?]
Well, I think something is wrong with Yahoo! photos. I tried to look at Sue's photos, but instead of going to that page it went to the login page, then told me I could not view the photos (restricted_ because I was not the owner. But I can login to my own photos and view them, upload new ones, etc. So, it is something wrong with Yahoo!, I am not sure what to do.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
I don't know guys, all the albums are public albums, no restrictions. There is a way to allow certain email address access to the photos for viewing, PM me your email addresses and maybe I can try that. Anyone else have trouble?
Okay, this makes me think the problem may be with Yahoo. If anyone else is having problems please post.