Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
they seemed that way to me when i worked there as i stated in the other post.... Rick did you just have a poor outting with them, what brings about your complete disatisfaction for one show? im verry intersted to know.
You'll miss us when were gone....
Jay - So you are telling me that your employer is good hearted?
wow for once a voice of reason ...

see theres good hearted people here when everyone comes together, everyones great and happy thats what the industry needs.

You'll miss us when were gone....
I have to agree with Skywheelrider. God knows you guys all know how I feel about Strates but this topic was to do with the historical aspect.
DOn't feed the trolls.
Thanks alot Stormy! [;)] i just ordered it. How long did it take for it to come?

Is there a website to order that from also?
Huh, I guess we should have seen that coming....

Why try to ruin this post like that? If you have the book or have seen it, and either like it or dislike it say so. Mr. Connolly did not post this topic as an opinion topic on what people think of Strates Shows, only to mention the book.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Yeah it's great. I have it. Too bad the Strates Family of today is not interested in preservation. They are more interested in trying to destroy other people and shows. The original James E Strates is a legend, was a good man, and is nothing like these clowns today.
I also bought the book this year in Gibsonton........its great.