Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you Justin, I have been wondering for a while now. FunTech builds good looking rides.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
That Jukebox funhouse was JUST delivered to Danny England there at the fair. Danny owns International attractions. They have a Alligator and Snake shows
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by karnyman

1001 is west coast amusements also the zillerator and twin flip
butler partner in zillerator, 1001 is 8-10 years old.

That 1001 looked like it was just purchased from the factory. Nope looked better than from the factory
i know butler owns a 1001 nachts but i did'nt know they brought theirs. that is awsome. butler's 1001 nachts is probly the best one on the road. i sure wish butler brought more rides to the state fair of texas. butler also owns a zamperla energy storm 3, i wonder if the'll bring that some time in the future
Does anyone know who's Juke Box Funhouse that is in at the Texas State Fair? It is almost the same as the one that Dreamland Amusements has, and I know that they have played the fair in the past, however upon closer examination of the ride, it has minor differences from the one of Dreamlands, so does anyone know whos it is?

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
1001 is west coast amusements also the zillerator and twin flip
butler partner in zillerator, 1001 is 8-10 years old.

Originally posted by cny_chris

Sorry, what I meant to refer to were fairs here in the U.S. with the Mondial comment. <opens mouth, inserts foot>

Just messing with ya. I knew what you meant.
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 09/28/2004 : 12:05:57 PM by chuck

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

Almost more European thrill rides there than are traveling in Europe. Heck, how many fairs can say they have 4 Mondial pieces on the lot. Wow.... definitely on the must visit list......

I would beg to differ on that comment. Until you've actually been to Europe, and any of its fairs, its hard to compare. Oktoberfest and probably lot more fairs can claim the fame of four or more Mondial pieces.

Sorry, what I meant to refer to were fairs here in the U.S. with the Mondial comment. <opens mouth, inserts foot>
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
It was in the upcharge "Thrillway" section.

Adam
www.flatrides.com : Pimp-slapping you with all your flat ride needs.
What? No picture of the Top Spin?
The more you know, the greater your life
can be.