Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
thank you
Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
there was no need for that...
Always,Mamma
Mod Edit: That was just uncalled for.

Put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in drive son.

You are welcome. Glad I could help. I pray everything is okay.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Hey Jay,
We will be ok... Faith is a wonderful thing.... Thanks justin and Chris so much >:D< you guys are awesome... and teena has special place in my heart and family
The greatest reward of serving others is the satisfaction found in your own heart. The smiles of children are the brightest beacons of happiness.
Thank you guys sooo much.. He called me right away and I passed on Judy's Phone number... He called her so they are now in contact agian... Agian thanks guys. No wonder I love this site so much[:D] Always Mamma
Always,Mamma
Message was given to Rabbit Friday this past weekend by Chris in front of me... Hope all is well soon!!!
hey judy how are you doing hope ok hi from jay and donna[8]
jaybyrd
Thank teena and chris.....keep the kids in your prayers please
The greatest reward of serving others is the satisfaction found in your own heart. The smiles of children are the brightest beacons of happiness.
Thanks sooooo much ... He called and I told him what was going on and gave him her # said he was gonna call right away.... Always, Mamma Teena
Always,Mamma