Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Yep, and a nice looking Flying Bobs at that.

Where do I sign up, I am ready to do some civic duty!!!
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Yep, and a nice looking Flying Bobs at that.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
wait, the lions club owns there own flying bobs????
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
I heard something of this, we called the guy who owns the Bobs when we were looking for a trailer for our bobs, someone had told me it was an alpine bobs, but i guess it was a flying bobs....

kinda weird if you ask me ...
Found this website while surfing for carnival photos during lunch, it seems as though this carnival and all the rides/games/food are owned by various Lions' Club members and they pool them together and hold a festival in Orange, Texas over the course of three weekends in September and October (coming up in fact, according to their schedule). The rides look great from the photos. Anyone ever attend this event or hear of it before?

http://www.orangelions.com/Carnival1.htm 

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain