Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Alpine, doing off the top of my head. Tower, ring O fire (astros), scooter, tilt, wipeout, slide, musicla chairs, eli wheel, dragon wagon, MGR, train, pumkins, could more kiddies. The tower looks cool, yello tower, blue car. Scooter had a nice new top on it. Show looked good as always.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
hit alpine this morning, will give TR later.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Skinners Amusements in Rockford IL
www.modernmidways.com 
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by barn

Eberle at Michigan city Is a good little spot,used to sell food and beer tickets there as a volunteer at that festival a few years back, always stayed away from plymoth FOR THAT FEST (too many people).Where in laporte? Ryan at ocktorfest at the Fairgrounds? Wdere is kelly miller in dyer friday? Havent seen them for a few years nice little circus

kelly miller...
dyer-northgate park friday
highland-main square- saturday
grifith-st marys' sundy
www.modernmidways.com 
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by barn

Eberle at Michigan city Is a good little spot,used to sell food and beer tickets there as a volunteer at that festival a few years back, always stayed away from plymoth FOR THAT FEST (too many people).Where in laporte? Ryan at ocktorfest at the Fairgrounds? Wdere is kelly miller in dyer friday? Havent seen them for a few years nice little circus

Ocktobor fest is at the fairgrounds. I drove by there today. They have what looked like a Rock O Plane with Ferris wheel seats. Never seen one like that before.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jonjon

The construction company on 17 in front of the park in Plymouth widening the road is the company I work for. INDOT is making us shut down today until Tuesday because of the festival.

I noticed that they where paving like crazy trying to get it to 4 lanes. You work for W+K?? They do alot of paving up here.

No, I work for HRP. It is our contract, they are a sub.
oh by the way Kevin matthews rocks
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jonjon

The construction company on 17 in front of the park in Plymouth widening the road is the company I work for. INDOT is making us shut down today until Tuesday because of the festival.

I noticed that they where paving like crazy trying to get it to 4 lanes. You work for W+K?? They do alot of paving up here.
www.modernmidways.com 
The unkown show in Laporte, Indiana is Superior Equipment owned by Shawn Exum and his wife.