Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Those are good comercials, with mute on at least. [:D]
I kinda like those comercialls.

with-it, that's not even the biggest ride they have on them! They also have a KMG Spinout in one. I assume this is Bishop's piece due to the bulb count [;)] and the fact that most TV filming is done on the West Coast.
I have yet to see any of you guys post about the wheel in those stupid "crazyworld " commercials. You know the ones that try to scare you into not smoking. They even have one where they are riding a Himalaya type ride.
The shots on the news did not really show much about it, so I do not know the color. I did not see any flags or other items that might give me a hint. I see Chance Century and Giant Wheels out here often-and the support structure of this wheel seemed different. Any good picture of other brands of gondola type wheels I can look at to maybe get an idea? Thanks.
BTW-No real reason to know-just seemed interesting to me. LOL

WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
What color was it, were there any visible decorative features, sign on the hub, etc.? If it is not a Century Wheel, then maybe it is a Mulligan Wheel.

Hmmmm.... is it a red structure, with red, white and blue lights on the spokes, and a US Flag on top of each gondola? If so, it is probably Dreamland's. They are in Vermont right now.....
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Last night on our local news, they had a story about fans of the rockers Phish walking 10 miles after abandoning their cars on the freeway to see the group in the last live show they were ever doing. Now the question is this: Whose Wheel was set up near Coventry,VT. and shown on the tv spot? Any Ideas? Looked kinda like a Century Wheel but the supports did not seem the same.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.