Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I might have a few old photos of orange co fair from back in the early 90's have to go look thru the old photo albums . might not get to that for awhile . Glad everyone is enjoying the pics .
Missin it >>> I might go to wayne co fair myself on sat august 14 if it doesn't rain . i like the pay one price !!!! that will come out much cheaper than orange co fair . it's a shame that the orange co fair has run down so much from what it used to be like .
I have a bunch of pics as well... just have to find the time to get them up. Worst case scenario is that I spend the winter getting them up.... that might not be a bad thing at all, LOL.....
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Sorry no photos from then, going by memory from when I worked it late 80's early 90's
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
any shots of Orange Cty from late 80s early 90s?
Thanks for the photo's MJ, I was unable to get out to the show this year (family crisis). All is good now. Will be going to the Wayne County fair (PA) next week. I am generally more happy with that show in comparision to what the OC fair has become.
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
never mind saw the whole thing.
Is the mtv fun house a toontown looks like it just rethemed?
my webshots album is completed finally of the pics i took at the fair in middletown , ny . I am not the best at taking pics but thought i'ld share my pics with everyone here on mcw . didn't get pics of every thing but i got what i could . Hope you all enjoy !!!
Here's the link
Http://community.webshots.com/user/mjxcarniegirl