Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
IMHO, one topic to discuss this accident is enough. Anyone who goes to the article and actually reads it will figure out where it actually took place. No need to beat it to death with two topics.

As far as the suggestion of a lawsuit goes, I'd be careful about making that statement. No need to encourage the ambulance chasers, some of whom troll around here.

Just my 2 cents worth...
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Somebody already posted the link on this website, i just wanted to redo the topic heading so everybody knows where this Spider accident took place. 2 people were hurt after a pin came loose at the Delaware state fair in Harrington Delaware with Wade Shows. Ride has been shut down so they can do the work to see what went wrong. Good news is both have been released from the hospital. Visit wpvi.com for the latest and i am sure other amusement related websites will have this story soon. All i can say is their goes another law suit