Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mst458

Is anyone going to the Delaware State Fair? If so, could someone please post a ride list. Thanks.

I tried to hit them 2 weeks ago in Aquaduct but traffic was too messed up. ( didn't help I was going the wrong way[:D]) I am going to try and hit them Saturday. Harrington is about 40 minutes from where we are now.

A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mst458

Is anyone going to the Delaware State Fair? If so, could someone please post a ride list. Thanks.

Shoot, that is Wade Shows' second unit, run by my buddy Jimmy Danton. Hello Jimmy!

I can tell you the basic ride list from memory:

1989 Chance Giant Wheel, Wisdom Himalaya, Zyklon coaster (Van Hull), Fabbri MegaDrop, Huss Rainbow, Gravitron #2, Tilt-A-Whirl #2, Sizzler, Orbiter (Jimmy Danton), Chance Zipper, Huss Enterprise, Zamperla Turbo Force, SDC Pirate, Ring of Fire, Cliff Hanger, Majestic Scooter 2100, Mummy's Revenge dark ride (Jimmy Danton), Dragon's Dungeon dark ride (Jimmy Danton), Funny Bones fun house, German Super Fun Haus (Van Hull), Wacky Shack, Dartron Super Slide #2, Moonwalk, Allan Herschell Merry-Go-Round #1, Undersea Adventures (Crazy Sub), Wisdom Silver Streak, Zamperla Convoy, SBF Circus Train, Hampton Cycles, Hampton Boats, Hampton Cars, Venture River canoes, Lolliswings, Sellner Jalopy Junction, Dragon Wagon coaster, Wacky Worm coaster #2, Sellner Berry-Go-Round, Zamperla Samba Balloons #2, and whatever else gets booked in.

Plus some of the nicest game joints you will ever see, same with the food trailers (Jimmy Danton has an elephant ear, Pizzeria, Midway Cafe, and a grab).

Chris Hurley

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain