Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Should the buyout come to pass, I do not think we would have the facts until contracts are secured by Dec-Jan., then all hell would break loose.
UserPostedImage
Still no real news? I keep waiting for someone to report something.
What's the Differance in owning and operating 5 large carnivals or 10 resturants or 50 department stores or any other franchise? All it takes is the help to run it. Other than a carnival moving week to week there is no real differance. it's just another business.Million Dollar mergers take place all the time. If someone in another part of the entertainment biz wants to be in the carnival end of it.Let them come. They may be able to teach us a few things.
Sentence too long. Running out of air. Can't breath. Need oxygen. [xx(]

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bill m

bluegrass shows is the most reputable and profitable show involved with the best businssman owning the show maybe he is just bored with the industry as far as the show from mississippi very questionable practices as far as how fair contracts were obtained and negotiated after that also certain revenue reporting to fairs as far as ride grosses and footage is concerned this came from help out of the office the illinois show has been blown away the last decade by the largest most well run show in that area WCA the group is most likely using this show for fill ins or errands the illinois also talks too much if a deal takes place with a big firm it could a MARTHA STEWART situation the canadian firm and the michigan firm have just had some financial problems lately good luck you just have to get along

Yeah. Where's a period or comma when you need one.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LONNOL

Sentence structure is your friend.

Adam

At least there is no "Donikers Foreman".
UserPostedImage
hey when did I become a Maintenance Supervisor? at 500 posts??
Can one of the "Lurkers" please provide any info? I bet someone reading this knows something.
Well I hope it doesnt happen....IMHO it would be very bad for the business if one "Supershow" controlled the majority of the major fairs in this country,but on the other hand it would be pretty hard to control ALL of them or even some of them because there are so many big ones and not just State fairs either.....

However i agree with Chris I will believe it when I see it.......[:o)]
Lotman's explanation makes the most sense, byran's the least. They would not position themselves to operate like carnivals do today. Nor would it be one unit.
UserPostedImage