Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I can attest to the fact that Justin has the lights looking great on the show. I have about a 5 minute video of the Blizzard taken at night that I am going to post, but its over 100MB compressed so I have to set up an account with a hosting company before I can post a link to it. My Comcast account only allows 30MB of storage.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JOHN C

understand the tobaggan was purchased from cvs recently

Yes it was. Even after sitting for nine years, once they power washed it, and a little degreaser here and there, it looks fine. Needed some lighting work. They had it set up in Port Huron to do some work on it and test it, Justin said it is pretty fast compared to Skerbeck Shows' Toboggan. Very nice looking colour-wise. Not sure when they will put it up again, they still have to get used to setting it up. lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
JUSTIN!!!!

Glad to hear from you [:)] Good to hear you're keepin the bub count up! [:D]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
understand the tobaggan was purchased from cvs recently
once you go carnie you never go back

UserPostedImage
Just been working my @$$ off out there with the McDonaghs. I am still moving the Blizzard as well as keeping the show lit up as best I can. We are set up in Sandusky Michigan right now. We open Sunday here and run through the following Saturday.

Here's the complete list of rides we have in our arsenal...

Sky Wheel
Tobaggan
Eli 16 Signature Wheel
Eclipse
Blizzard
TM Scrambler
Scooters
Cliff Hanger
Larson Fireball
Pharoah's Fury
Eli Baby Swings
Kiddie Boats
Dizzy Dragons
Mardi Gras
Crazy Sub
Truckin' USA
Kiddie Train
Jumpin Jumbos
Go Gator
Bees
3 Abreast MGR

We go to Chesaning next then...

Mt. Pleasant
Armada
Lincoln Park
Hamtramack
Saline
Warren
White Lake
Saginaw
Chesaning

See you out and about people. Look me up if you are in the area. Just ask for me with my Blizzard crew or at the office.