Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

hmm, nice looking river win the pics, priced a tad to high. Maybe if I win powerball

Aww, c'mon Vawter! You mean to tell me Walgreen's does not pay you enough?!? C'MON! Go to the bank, get that cashiers check, go to Wisconsin on your next day off and pick it up! You're gonna miss out on 1/2 of fair season booking it as it is! lol lol Put the television remote down and get going!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by babyhughie

Gee chris the worlds most famous "traveling spot help"could move it for us every week!![;)]Seems to me I kow him from somewhere?He is moving matt mc donaghs skywheel into jackson sunday night and trying his hardest to convince me to help!!!!!!!!!

Jackson???? You sure about that? From what they told me, they have an open week next week because of the way the calendar falls this year, so they are moving into Sandusky early to set up and then take a few days off before the fair up there opens.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by babyhughie

Gee chris the worlds most famous "traveling spot help"could move it for us every week

Big Dave never quits does he...
hmm, nice looking river win the pics, priced a tad to high. Maybe if I win powerball
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Gee chris the worlds most famous "traveling spot help"could move it for us every week!![;)]Seems to me I kow him from somewhere?He is moving matt mc donaghs skywheel into jackson sunday night and trying his hardest to convince me to help!!!!!!!!!
Hehe... would be nice to have a Skywheel around, but the tractor(s), insurance, and other expenses would end up costing more than the ride, lol.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Yeah, I would be happy to have the Sky Wheel. Only $25,000, anyone want to go in on it? lol lol

http://www.apcarnival.com/images/Sky.jpg 

<waves hands deleriously> I want on the first ride pleeeeeeze UserPostedImage
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Yeah, I would be happy to have the Sky Wheel. Only $25,000, anyone want to go in on it? lol lol

http://www.apcarnival.com/images/Sky.jpg 

thats right up my alley,[:I][:p] if i had the cash id buy it for my future son or daughter[:D] maybe i could trade artwork for the ride lol
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Ride for sale! Right up your alley, and only $8500 too!

GET OUT THE CHECKBOOK!
GRAB THE VISA CARD FROM THE SOCK DRAWER!

http://www.apcarnival.com/images/River.jpg  .

Only 21 years old! lol

DAMN CHRIS
you buy the skywheel matt gets the venture canoes, sign me as your booking agent and we will take over the mid-west