Originally posted by jerryd

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by WestCoastPat

Several different links in RRC Chris.

Okay, this may sound like a dumb question, but what is RRC?

Plus, it was after midnight, and starting to storm, so I quit looking for links and went to bed.

Internet News Group rec.roller-coaster

It also sounds like the news media is making a biger story out of the event than it really is, as usual!

Jerry

Ah, I see, thanks. I do not pay attention to news groups, in other words, I do not get involved with them.

Maybe so on the media, but then again it could have been worse, someone could have lost or seriously damaged an eye, or another part of them that was exposed. Fact is it happened, and people got hurt. I understand what you are saying though, please do not take offense.

Of course, the media will overdramatize even the smallest incident, always have, always will, it is all about who can draw in the most viewers and keep them watching.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Plus, it was after midnight, and starting to storm, so I quit looking for links and went to bed.

Internet News Group rec.roller-coaster

It also sounds like the news media is making a biger story out of the event than it really is, as usual!

Jerry
Quote:

quote:

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Saw a very brief story on it on 7. They didn't have many details, just mentioned something about flying debris/metal. [:(] What a drag. Sorry, couldn't help it. I do hope everyone is okay, judging by the minimal report it sounds that way.
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3523436/detail.html  .[/color]
http://www.rideaccidents.com and the top of the page. Justin called me a while ago and told me, and I have been trying to find a suitable link, but this is all I can find for now.

They have had more problems with this ride it seems than you can shake a stick at. I pray everyone involved is okay.