Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
im suprised the rcs dont own a kmg fireball or freak out.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

Shoot i have to watch out because they told me to not take photos.I was told you can get arrested and that you cant take pics of rides.What the hell?

So you might not see anymore...Why does this happen you should be able to take pics of rides as long as you not taking pics of things you not supose to like:
Girls BUTS OR ANY PART OF THEM
tHE WAY THE RIDE OPERATES AND SAFTY ISSUES

Dam IST IS THAT WHY THEY DO TYHIS CRAP.

WELL I ASKED TO GET PERMISION TO TAKE PICS AND I WILL FIND OUT LATER IF I CAN ON BREAK.

im a little scared and ****ed of too.

That sucks dude. I'm planning on going there maybe next week. And yes I'm bringing the camera. Last time I checked this was America not Cuba. Oh wait, the fair is in the Orange Curtain. I mean Orange County. One of the crapiest counties I've ever been through. Thank God I live in LA County.
Shoot i have to watch out because they told me to not take photos.I was told you can get arrested and that you cant take pics of rides.What the hell?

So you might not see anymore...Why does this happen you should be able to take pics of rides as long as you not taking pics of things you not supose to like:
Girls BUTS OR ANY PART OF THEM
tHE WAY THE RIDE OPERATES AND SAFTY ISSUES

im a little scared and ****ed of too.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by babyhughie

Whats up with the round up sporint chrome bud wheels?Very sharp!!

That would be a Dartron Zero Gravity, the updated Round-Up.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Whats up with the round up sporint chrome bud wheels?Very sharp!!
great pics daniel
Jay
i think the go gator is near the carosel and the yoyo witch is kinda far from the 0 gravity.Did you see the evaloution and spin out then you did n't get close of a shot becasue its near the toon town i think.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

I beleave it was sold for the 0 gravity.Because it was not hear.

You sure about that. Because Fox 11 news did a live shoot down there on opening day. They showed both the Hurricane (in an aerial shot) and a Zero Gravity (up close and running shot).
since the hurricane was built by dartron i guess they just traded it in and got the zero gravity. they used to have a retheamed kiddie coaster from wisdom called dragon wagon (was a go gator) mabye they traded the dragon wagon back to wisdom for the cobra. and they also have a moser free fall ride too. did that ride replace the jumpin star or do they still have it
Hey Daniel, add Hurricane to your ride line up.