Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thats what i was wondering. was the sitter 7 feet 350ibs and gossips or help or your child.I was mixed up their for a second.Im alittle slow or i just dont read things correctly or they just dont proccess as fast as you all.
She was 6 foot 7?
That's amazing. If I was 6 foot 7, I wouldn't want to live on a top bunk anyway.

Crazy days.

And who really wants a babysitter who spends more time gossiping than sitting on the child? Crikey.
ugh. cant believe i had'nt noticed this post sooner! [xx(]

i read all that you have said in this post FlowerGirl,
and i still say that this is a job i can seriously do. [:)]

Thank you.

[Jen]
[:D]
Horses && Carnivals. <3
Update: Fired big bad sitter today. Really in desperate need now. Post or PM if interested. Thanks in advance.
The more you know, the greater your life
can be.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

What show are you with Flower? Are there other small kids on the show? Any chance you and some co-workers could "pool" resources and find one person to watch three or four kids? Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the help. I forgot that my sitter also watches another girl who is about 8yrs. old. Between the two she brings in about 500/wk. It also seems that now that she has money, she doesn't feel the need to work, which is why I spoke so much about what I want. I am the primary employer as the little girl will return home to go to school in about 6wks.

For an enterprising person there is even more money to be had. The jointies pay $10 a day/per joint for someone to open and tie down center canvas. That's a potential of another $250/wk during fair season. At $750/wk. a simple sitter would make more money than some ride supervisors.
can be.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

What show are you with Flower? Are there other small kids on the show? Any chance you and some co-workers could "pool" resources and find one person to watch three or four kids? Just a suggestion.

Based on the Indiana to Michigan to St. Paul, Minnesota (State Fair), I would have to say Mid America Shows. Now, which unit, I do not know nor have a guess, as the whole show is in Indiana and the whole show comes back to Michigan, but only a few pieces of equipment goes to Minnesota.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by back40

flowergirl, I feel your pain ! honest, the worst thing you want to do after a 16 hour day is come home and have to clean your trailer.

Not only the cleaning the trailer thing, but I'm usually hungry and I'd like to be able to make myself a meal, not wash dishes so I can cook and wash dishes again.

I was really hoping that this forum would turn up some one who was able to fill the bill. If it will help anyone to make a decision, I'm currently in IN and will be going to MI and St. Paul, MN.
can be.
Here in aus, theres a travelling school that goes around with the families, its pretty cool, I wish I was a travelling kiddy, would be soo fun, although I'd be helping my folks out with the Rainbow LOL, I wish!
UserPostedImage
flowergirl, I feel your pain ! honest, the worst thing you want to do after a 16 hour day is come home and have to clean your trailer.
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are