Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tornado

Sixcat,

where and when is the Orange unit opening in Staten Island?? According to there schedule they'll be in NY city area for a month. I know that they usually play the Staten Island mall, but I don't know if they have other spots that they play there before and or after that? I live about 20 minutes from the mall, so I be going over at some point. Know a few people myself on that unit... Plus my dad is good friends with Patty!

Do you know if Reithoffer is going to be sending rides over to the Meadowlands Fair with Amusements of America again this year? All but one of the pieces was from the Orange Unit...

It opens this Thursday at the Staten Island Mall. This year it's 17 days.

Yes, Patty is sending rides to the Meadowlands. Have no idea which ones.
Sixcats have nine lives
Sixcat,

where and when is the Orange unit opening in Staten Island?? According to there schedule they'll be in NY city area for a month. I know that they usually play the Staten Island mall, but I don't know if they have other spots that they play there before and or after that? I live about 20 minutes from the mall, so I be going over at some point. Know a few people myself on that unit... Plus my dad is good friends with Patty!

Do you know if Reithoffer is going to be sending rides over to the Meadowlands Fair with Amusements of America again this year? All but one of the pieces was from the Orange Unit...
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mamatiger

Quote:

School's out (in most places) and summer's finally here. Maybe things will start stepping up now that spring's over.
Good luck in Staten Island. [;)]

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing some good friends that I haven't seen since the club closed in march. It might still be the Reithoffer show but it will be like being on a new show for a change. One good thing, won't have to buy any new show shirts. I'll be living on the blue unit but will go back and forth. Maybe I'll get some pictures of the Orange unit.
Sixcats have nine lives
Mamatiger I was trying to be nice and everything![:D]
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

One opinion is. So far, this season stinks. Fairmont Park this week is a total blank. Good thing for the little 4 day spot with Oscar. Not to bad and we lost the big day. Fairmont is a black spot and the black folks don't throw darts so that's why I sent the doll over with Oscar. This week it's going to Staten Island with the Orange unit. Supposed to be a jam up spot. Only one way to find out. We go to Nassau next week.

School's out (in most places) and summer's finally here. Maybe things will start stepping up now that spring's over.
Good luck in Staten Island. [;)]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Oh yes, I do have opinions. Sometimes I should keep them to my self. Hmmmmm, Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. [}:)]

One opinion is. So far, this season stinks. Fairmont Park this week is a total blank. Good thing for the little 4 day spot with Oscar. Not to bad and we lost the big day. Fairmont is a black spot and the black folks don't throw darts so that's why I sent the doll over with Oscar. This week it's going to Staten Island with the Orange unit. Supposed to be a jam up spot. Only one way to find out. We go to Nassau next week.
Sixcats have nine lives
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Missin it

Welcome bak Mr. Sixcat. We all kinda missed you around here.

Kinda?

Don't know about Missin It, but I kinda missed your opinions on things around here. UserPostedImage[;)]
Good to see you back all in one piece UserPostedImage
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JW

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JW

Sixcat:
Thanks for your hospitality and the VIP golf cart tour of the midway.

Just to clarify, in my above reply, I wasn't trying to imply that I was a "VIP". Sixcat was the "VIP" - I was just along for the ride.

Not true. You were the VIP and next time we'll spend more time.
Sixcats have nine lives
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Missin it

Welcome bak Mr. Sixcat. We all kinda missed you around here.

Kinda?
Sixcats have nine lives
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

[teal]Hey John,
Sounds like you got spoiled. Does this mean I have to drive you around on a golfcart, too?

Nah, You can just drive me around on Frank's "Crazy Bike" (LOL).

(Speaking of crazy bikes, MCW member NJ Frank has one for sale. If anyone's interested send him a PM).

Actually, Mike, I was planning on taking up permenant residence on your show. Being the dark ride and fun house fanatic that I am, you can put me in one of the display boxes in the "Frightmare" - shine a bright light on me and I'd make a super-scary stunt. [:D]
"Don't forget to be half fair and give a little credit to the small concessionaire"