Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
All right people, move along, nothing to see here.
mefirst, sh*t or get off the pot! If it's a deposition for the courts or documentation from the State of Virginia, isn't it in the public domain? Post it or stop "baiting" the guy.
Quote:

quote:

mefirst Posted - 06/05/2004 : 8:35:37 PM

Typical red herring and no answer to the questions again. Let me ask again. #1 Is it true that there is an action pending to revoke your license? #2 May I please post one of your depositions for the board to see?

Also, if you continue to not answer question #1, may I post some documents from the State Of Virginia?

Sorry in advance for any spelling errors, I hope they do not distract you from giving any answers this time.

I'm giving this topic 24 hours more to resolve itself. If the folks here can't resolve their beefs amicably, then please take it to PMs, or emails.

We can't continue to have these types of discussions in public on these forums, and they will not be allowed to florish anymore.

While this board is for the discussion of all aspects of the industry, the bashing, slandering, speculating, and all the rest of the crap is going to go.
Mr.Martin,

You better watch your step accusing people of having false insurance when you know that ain't true. You slinging some mud and can get sued for it.
Typical red herring and no answer to the questions again. Let me ask again. #1 Is it true that there is an action pending to revoke your license? #2 May I please post one of your depositions for the board to see?

Also, if you continue to not answer question #1, may I post some documents from the State Of Virginia?

Sorry in advance for any spelling errors, I hope they do not distract you from giving any answers this time.
<chairs start flying across the midway>
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Hey , let's see the deposition......
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Quote:

quote:

I suggest you use your spell check before you send another message. It is embarrassing to whom ever paid for your education.

We seem to think it is rude to mention spelling and grammar errors on this site.
UserPostedImage
If you are not a show owner, then you must be one of our infamous legal eagles. I suggest you use your spell check before you send another message. It is embarrassing to whom ever paid for your education.

As far as my certification goes, you may check with the State for the answer.
What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end.
<Crowd Chants> JERRY.....JERRY.....!