Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
www.reithoffershows.com  has the schedule for both units on it and it shows the orange unit in Boonsboro.
THANKS A MILLION GUYS I USED TO PL,AY THAT SPOT WHITH BROOKS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE DENNIS IS NOW OR IF HE IS STILL IN THE INDUSTRY[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]
The Orange Unit is now playing that date... Started playing it last year.
Reithoffer no longer has their "Green Unit", a couple of years back they dropped the Reithoffer afiliation, were sold, and are now just Arbroo Shows. (Used to be run by Brooke Evans and Arlene (Reithoffer) ???.) Not sure what they are playing however, as they do not have a website that I can find. Hope this helps.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF RIETHHOFFER,S GREEN UNIT IS STILL PLAYING BOONESBORO MARYLAND,S FIREMANS CARNIVAL . I KNOW IT KICKS OFF TOMORROW AND ALSO IS DENNIS KNEAUR STILL THE LOT MAN OVER THERE??? ANY REPLY,S WOULD BE HELPFUL THANKS A MILLION BIG AL [:)][:)]