Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by MidwayProvydr

Quote:

quote:

If Demon World is set-up please write a report and take pictures of it. Over the Winter they completely rethemed it, luckily I was a huge part! Thanks!

CSpin, is it still called Demon World or does it have a different name now? I hope someone gets pics. [:p]

It doesn't have a name do to copyright laws (Hint)
Cool, thanks Mike, I can't wait to see what it looks like now! [;)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

If Demon World is set-up please write a report and take pictures of it. Over the Winter they completely rethemed it, luckily I was a huge part! Thanks! [:D]

i saw it set up in their wq this winter, looked like they had just started it ..heres a pic or two...

http://community.webshot...17646209/117647036EgwgPt 

http://community.webshot...17646209/117647295jMRnuB 

Quote:

quote:

If Demon World is set-up please write a report and take pictures of it. Over the Winter they completely rethemed it, luckily I was a huge part! Thanks!

CSpin, is it still called Demon World or does it have a different name now? I hope someone gets pics. [:p]
Sent you a P.M Bill P
Ok let's get to the important questions. Which of the following are in Gaithersburg?
Top Spin
Enterprise
Pirate
Rainbow
anything new or different?
If Demon World is set-up please write a report and take pictures of it. Over the Winter they completely rethemed it, luckily I was a huge part! Thanks! [:D]
Hope strates does really well....[:)]...looking forward to seeing them this fall in Albany, GA.
Strates Shows, brings the whole show in basically

then in august when the county fair rolls around its like a kiddie land midway

Blue Sky will be on hand for that one[;)]

along w/ Jolly Shows
Gaithersburg Spring Fair is supposed to open Thursday, May 27. Anybody located in that area? Any news on what the show will be putting up there this time. [Name of show left out to avoid a bashing attack.]
Also of interest will be anything seen still racked.