Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
This is very tough for me. MCW changed my name and also changed my password. It took me a while to get with Matt for my new password and I'm glad it did. I've had some time to try and reflect what happen.

Mike and I have been friends for over 20 years and I had talked to him on Thursday May 20th. He was going to buy another truck and wanted information on this truck. He sounded great and was planning on coming to Chicago on Monday the 24th. I found out on Friday the 21st that he wasn't buying the truck. I wanted to call him on Saturday or Sunday and ran out of time. I beleive that if I talked to him maybe I could have found out why he didn't buy the truck. Mike was very much in love with Sally, they went out to dinner in Vegas with some of my employees and my wife and I. We had a great time together and went to the SLA Banquet together. Sally was a very nice lady and all of us enjoyed being around her. After the banquet we all went for drinks nearby and had fun together the whole night. I think we had about 12 people.

Mike and I were born on the same day and same year. We both turned 49 on May 26th, we would always call each other and call another friend with the same birthday. It was tough talking to the other friend and not talking to Mike. We both talked about Mike and know that we will always think about him every birthday.

Mike was a very big help in defeating the Carnival Registration Bill SB 3069. We were in Springfield together and he knew the Capital like the back of his hand. He also told my wife and I who to talk to for help.

I wish we could turn back time and figure out how to stop this. I will miss Sally and her friendly smile and miss Mike saying cut it out or had this, caught that.

i guess it is just you the sound is fine here.very good video.but do anyone own how the girl is doing?has she got someone to help her open the show for her?
davy clark
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Alpine Amusement

Here is a video link about the story
http://www.theomahachann...ideo/3352386/detail.html 

Is it just me, or is there no sound?
"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your life shouting down it and all you hear are echoes of some idiot shouting nonsense down a hole." -Adam Duritz
I HEARD THAT THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL NOT LIT THE 18 YEAR OLD DAUGHTR SET THE SHOW UP NOW.
davy clark
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sue

hope he gets plenty of "love" in jail.
Why didn't he shoot himself, the coward?

I hear ya' Sue !!!
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
It is very sad. And to top it all off, as if the media needed more "negative" press against the carnival industry right now...with all the accidents that have happened this year, and now, this one bad apple carny killing a fellow carny and his boss, I'm sure it will just add fuel to the "carnival bashing" that goes on in the news media.

That's not to take away from what has happened to this show and to these families in any way...it's a horrible tragedy, but one that surely wasn't needed right now in an industry already under constant media scrutiny.
hope he gets plenty of "love" in jail.
Why didn't he shoot himself, the coward?
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bigeli

Quote:

quote:

Was it love , money , both . What in the world....?

I guess it was love....

Scary thought....what "love" can lead to.
"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your life shouting down it and all you hear are echoes of some idiot shouting nonsense down a hole." -Adam Duritz
Quote:

quote:

Was it love , money , both . What in the world....?

I guess it was love....
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007