Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by lotman

lucky star. i don't like the motorcycle hat myself, even though i own 2 bikes,but it still is a good seller. that hat was designed by archie (hawk) lidey past pres of iisa, his theme for his term as pres was harley. we still have more hats . three styles, the original with mgr on front, then one half food half rides, then the mc theme. all are from gibtown 2004. if u still want one stop by the office ask for steve or shelby. shelby is 2nd vice of iisa.her theme is retro[groovin in gibtown]. should be a lot of fun.

I got the one with the MGR on the front...I think that one is really sharp....knowing me I will never even wear it but it sure it a nice hat! Maybe if ya still have some by the Meadowlands I'll have my old man look at them and get one for himself.
Lotman, thanks for posting the pictures, I remember the Funhouse before it was re-themed (It was my favorite piece to work on) nice to see it still has music.
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
lucky star. i don't like the motorcycle hat myself, even though i own 2 bikes,but it still is a good seller. that hat was designed by archie (hawk) lidey past pres of iisa, his theme for his term as pres was harley. we still have more hats . three styles, the original with mgr on front, then one half food half rides, then the mc theme. all are from gibtown 2004. if u still want one stop by the office ask for steve or shelby. shelby is 2nd vice of iisa.her theme is retro[groovin in gibtown]. should be a lot of fun.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Quote:

quote:

SORRY MY REPLY WAS CONFUSING, THE WAVE SWINGER IS A OF A'S THE TECHNO IS WILSON'S

Gotcha! You were just answering my questions [:D] How is Somerset going?? Maybe I will stop by tomorrow...was at the Essex County Fair late last Saturday and bought one of the last hats ya had from IISF...I didn't like the one that lit up..even though it was an interesting concept
SORRY MY REPLY WAS CONFUSING, THE WAVE SWINGER IS A OF A'S THE TECHNO IS WILSON'S
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Quote:

quote:

wave swinger techno jump is owned by aj and thomas wilson

I didn't know that about the Wave Swinger.....

Techno Jump is the name of that new ride! It sure is different.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

I thought their flying bobs was retired like a beanie baby?[xx(]

Oh no. It still is running. In fact, after 2002 they completely refurbished it, new paint, the whole bit from what I was told. It ran all last year. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
I thought their flying bobs was retired like a beanie baby?[xx(]
anyone else know the rest? the guy from the saratoga county fair said there is 35 to 40 rides so. im trying to figuer out if its worth the 1 hour ride.
wave swinger techno jump is owned by aj and thomas wilson
Mark Twain
powersmidways.com