Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
The actual price would likely vary based on the exchange rate on the date that the money would be due the manufacturer. Given that steel prices have shot through the roof as of late, I doubt that an exact price could be pinned down at present for any ride, unless you were signing on the dotted line of a contract.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Milton Fludgecow

David $1,000,00 Euros is about $1,190,000 US Dolars

£ = UK Pounds
€ = Euros

Totally different exchange rates.
OUT NOW! Amusement Rides European Special 3: Oberhausen-Sterkrade (Germany) DVD
Trailer and information can be found on the website
http://www.amusementridesdvd.co.uk 
That's is the price I have heard mentioned many times, about $1.2 million. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
David $1,000,00 Euros is about $1,190,000 US Dolars
and how much without the disco balls???
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
The cost of Top Buzz 1 in 1998 was reported to have been between £800,000 - £1,000,000 (£1,000,000 = $1,800,000) with its painted floor backflash, two paybox's, extra neon lighting and sound system with lasers, star lights and mirror balls added later on.

The Top Buzz 1 & 2 rides were slightly smaller ground wise built to custom order of 54' instead of 65' ground space. They were also made to pack on to 2 loads rather than the standard 3 loads.
OUT NOW! Amusement Rides European Special 3: Oberhausen-Sterkrade (Germany) DVD
Trailer and information can be found on the website
http://www.amusementridesdvd.co.uk 
Anyone know the list price of a Mondial Top Scan? JohnC and I were having a conversation earlier today about it and we couldn't remember.