Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I have to agree, the Passion of the Christ has to be the most powerful movie I have ever seen. Everyone should see it, to see it as it was. Reading the four Gospel accounts in the Bible is great, but seeing it taken from there and put on film to show what our Savior went through, wow (shudders). But, as I stated above, what happened to Jesus had to happen to fulfill prophecy.[V] And now because of that sacrifice we all have the opportunity for everlasting life in heaven, all we have to do is accept it. [^]

Passion of the Christ is such a powerful movie, that I saw on Fox News tonight it is now showing in some Middle Eastern countries, where normally films about "prophets" are banned, and people were said to be flocking to the theatres to see it. Here in the USA it is back at number one at the box office again, bringing in another $17,000,000 this weekend. [^]

HE IS RISEN INDEED! [:)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Thank you Chris. I hope your Easter was a great one. Easter is my favorite day of the year.[:D]

My wife and I went to see Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ on Good Friday. It is very powerful. I reccommend this to everyone. As the Pope said about the movie, "it is as it was".

Some have said the movie is too violent. The movie is right on. I read an article published by Dr. Davis, MD MS in the Arizona Medical review in 1965. Believe me, crucifixions were barbaric violent ways of dying, and Gibson's portrayal was right on.

Anyway, HAPPY EASTER to all.
Happy Easter Everyone!!! [:D]

~V~

*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
HAPPY LATE EASTER
Happy Easter to all from me here in Michigan[8]
jaybyrd
...and for all non-believers, just dig into the candy...[;)]

Happy Easter Everyone
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Chris, Happy Easter to you and everyone and lets not forget Happy Passover to our Jewish board members
Thank you Chris! Happy Easter to everyone!
and to you chris...
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are