Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I could not get the pic to open..no matter what I tried it sent me to the main page...anyone have it to send to me?
im in! lol [:p]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930

Quote:

quote:

BSA Mike
Gravitron Foreman

USA
1352 Posts
Posted - 04/10/2004 : 10:30:47 PM

<snip>this is a carnival related board..is it not? ..and that is carnival related...is it not?

So...can I post my "carnival related" collection of Hootchie Cootchie Show dancer's pictures? Hahahahahaha

I can handle it joe ![:D]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Quote:

quote:

BSA Mike
Gravitron Foreman

USA
1352 Posts
Posted - 04/10/2004 : 10:30:47 PM

<snip>this is a carnival related board..is it not? ..and that is carnival related...is it not?

So...can I post my "carnival related" collection of Hootchie Cootchie Show dancer's pictures? Hahahahahaha
Oh man mine was "signal 40 !" kids use to puke in the isles on that drivers ed film ! [:D]
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Cool . I think this could be compared to "Driver's Ed " , you know when they show you pictures of accidents as an educational tool .
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
no problom eli.I get very edgy about how people treat accidents.It wasnt your last post that riled me
I hope you didn't take my post seriously there barn , for i am just being sarcastic .
omg people Usually i just sit back and read and take in all the feedback and info here but i have to comment.as a person who almost lost his whole hand in a shop accidentlast summer(which i have only75 percent recovered from)I believe this man was trying to show us how dangerous working on rides can be.come on everybody stomach up and work to be safe
I think all MCW members should have a background check performed on them , as well as government issued I.D. cards .