Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
It finally here and opened to the public. Come and enjoy the show!
oh if so and you do come to toronto with conklin let me know
always looking for carnival work.
im only local dont travel.
BeauceCarnavalMan
No I'm not going to Canada, But I'll be working with Cumberland Valley Shows for the time. Until Conklin shows come out of Canada.
But there might be a slight chance that I might go to Canada with Conklin.
Funky Town
you gonna be moving it in Canada????
BeauceCarnavalMan
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FunkyTown

I'm really not sure about the number of trailers but I think it's 28. And yeah I'm also moving the Doppel Looper to Yonkers too.

We should sort out some sort of "net meet" for the Yonkers fair. [:)]
I'm really not sure about the number of trailers but I think it's 28. And yeah I'm also moving the Doppel Looper to Yonkers too.
Funkytown: are you sure of the number of trailers the Doppel moves on I have heard 27 some say 30? Also will you be moving it to its Yonkers date here in NY in May? Thanks.
" you know...someday this war going to end :-(".. Robert Duvall.. Apocolypse Now)
Yeah I'm going to visit it. I got some free passes for helping Conklin move there Doppel Looper from West Palm Beach to Miami since I'm a trucker. And trust me I'm going to get a bunch of pics.
Hey, Thanks alot, Are you going to it?
Keep it between the ditches and may your rides always turn.

Looking for a New or Used Car. Check out
http://www.getauto.com 
Conklin Shows, CumberLand Valley Shows, and some independent ride owners. And there's one more but I can't remember the shows name? I'll post it if the name comes to my mind.