Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bossman

bigeli, where do they have the kiddies setup this year?

I'm pretty sure they're in "The Cotton Exchange" parking lot , almost in front of the Hilton Riverside .
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
bigeli, where do they have the kiddies setup this year?
Yo Boss , you should check out the Azalea festival today or tomorrow , quite a crowd .
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Damn, there goes the neighborhood.
I think he'd transplant just fine . [:D]
britt, bigeli, what do you think..... the south has blistered pintar's mind ! him move south ????
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Past on Savannah, stopped in Charleston, sc, nice, big.
Just made it to Charlotte, nc. GPS very useful. Will google at the local Apple store in the am to hack bossmans route. I may just have to move here. But I wonder if those derelict punk rides I saw going nawth weren't camouflaged offerings from bossman moving into Lances territory???

BTW, the department of defense, I believe, dumped all their NT boxes and bought Apples do to 12 years old into there PC system. Does that tell you something.
UserPostedImage
ahhhhh nothin like the pleasure of a westin hotel on the river front! have a good time......but watch your back !

it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
I'm blowing this pop stand today, too much gold flashed in the lobby. It is busier here as of yesterday. On to Savanha, then North.
UserPostedImage
Nahhh , let's let him live . He could be our northern connection , we would be stronger than the Sopranos....