Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Everybody knows who I am. If you don't, just PM me and I'll answer back
Sixcats have nine lives
hummmmm I was not on the list either. but you can get my profile at any post office under the listed 10 most wanted ! [:D]
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
After reading Hoffa's post, I went back and changed my profile. I'm not ashamed of letting anyone know who I am. I just really didn't give it much thought as I looked to see what others were listing on their profiles and did the same.
Vouch for what? [?]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Hardy Har Har. We'll just say I'm withit in a more creative way than some. Heehee. I'm still very much a showmen/ridejock, despite I "retirement". Chris Hurley can vouch for that.
with what?
I'm not with it I guess[:(]
my profile is on file. I pretty much talk about my family and the two showmens club, so everyone by now pretty much know my name. And to boot I have only joined recently. Nothing to hide here, proud that I'm with it and for it.
sweet baby
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

bBunch
Deb Elliot
Marco Vivona
Blake Huston
SMcDonagh

Good for you to have the guts to list your name. I'm sorry if I missed you and your profile mentions your name.

This is mine.... Where is yours?

http://www.rideguy.com/f...?mode=display&id=144 

In order:
Playworld Amusements (Michigan, south)
Elliotts Amusements (Michigan)
Mid America Shows (Michigan, Indiana, south)
This one should be obvious. [;)]
McDonagh's Amusements (Michigan)

Plus there are some from Wade Shows (I know their user names) that lurk but do not post (right 3rdgenowner? lol), as well as other shows. A lot of the user names are pretty easy to figure out who they are. Hoffa is right though, would be nice if they posted once in a while!

[:)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Everybody should know my 1st name from my site they usally also know my email address if they have visit my site. I don't even know if i made a profile on here? If not most likely it's cause i never know what to put in them darn profiles lol.