Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ok guys I understand, see Picked my nose in at the wrong time and i got my but chewed actual fells guite nice[;)]But the arrrrch that hurt.Ok i was picked on by a towny in away i am to but still i worked with carnival and some of the carneys backed me up.I guess i should not of backed him up if he bashed a show[:(!]My fault.Well sorry for the miss hap. The dog thing is if you mess with an owner of a dog the dog will atack tha person in defence or if i get in a tight spot like i think opie was it who asked for help and got it.Or also if you scew me or when i have a daughter and or sister if i happen to get one your going to get it in some way ether words or a kick in the arse.

daniel
WHAT?!

I thought he was talking about a dog that lives near him who bites... [xx(]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

Well said Skywheel and Sixcat....what would happen if the RCS/Bishop relationship went sour and Bishop DAD went over to book onto a show that Bishop SON bashed?

Exactly. [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

Well said Skywheel and Sixcat....what would happen if the RCS/Bishop relationship went sour and Bishop DAD went over to book onto a show that Bishop SON bashed?

Hey,[:)] I DID get the point. [8D]WOO HOO! [^][^][^]
Sixcats have nine lives
It's beyond me why anyone in this business would bash any show on a forum like this. I've been on way to many shows in my life but I wouldn't bash any one of them. Whenever I didn't like my location or what's going on, I left. But, I'd never burn a bridge. I've seen show owners son's get mad at Daddy and go over to his biggest rival and work there. Remember the carny motto. Don't ever kick any carny kids, for next year they could be yours. Of course, I could have missed the point and be all wet. Naaaaaaaaaaa.
Sixcats have nine lives
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

Ok i understand what your saying he is a whatever.Bigeli how do i lose you.HA HA HA i see wait i dont help me out im speacial edddddddd.Ok i am making fun of my self.Just for the record how am i right to an extent.Oh hay when can i see butler or this show you were a frommer worker for can i see them hear in so cal.After this this is going and gone.

daniel

You're loosing me after ,"i just did what some of my carny friends with rcs did backed me up when i was being picked on by a runt from school " , that is noble if you are backing up someone who didn't deserve being picked on . You SHOULD take care of your friends in that manner , but this is different , you could have easily backed me up when he thrashed butler ,not that i wanted you to , nor needed it , but the point is you chose to stand with someone who was so blatantly disrespectful and new instead who did not deserve the backing up to begin with. THAT'S WHERE YOU LOOSE ME ! [;)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Ok i understand what your saying he is a whatever.Bigeli how do i lose you.HA HA HA i see wait i dont help me out im speacial edddddddd.Ok i am making fun of my self.Just for the record how am i right to an extent.Oh hay when can i see butler or this show you were a frommer worker for can i see them hear in so cal.After this this is going and gone.

daniel
You're wasting your breath chris , i've been trying to explain this to him in pm , for two days now . Daniel you are a good hearted person , and i've always liked you'r contributions here . You are right to an extent , then you loose me on this issue , but that's quite alright , we don't always have to agree , agreed ? [:)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007