Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Im not havin' any probs with them. [8D]TB[8D]
It's doing it to me also Butch.

I'll send a response later on the e-mail you sent me this morning. Off to work now, no time to talk.
RJ Carol: Your new source for Hampton Ride Parts and Service
secret.squirrel, So am I the only one that the Polls are doing that to or is it doing that to everybody?
Keep it between the ditches and may your rides always turn.

Looking for a New or Used Car. Check out
http://www.getauto.com 
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Butch

Hey secret.squirrel, I have not even voted in this poll and all it does is show me the results. What's up with that? [;)]

Also I throught the smileys were differt colors not all the same before they got smerfed.

Some of them did have different colors - I'm currently working on that as we speak 🙂 - as for the deal about the voting: I have noticed that the counts of 'members vho have voted' vs 'total votes' does not add up currently. I am digging through the code for the voting system now to see what exactly is going on.

Everyone feel free to vote where you can, and as I find out what's happening I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

To answer your question directly Butch, the poll/voting system thinks that you already voted, but you really haven't. I think it has something to do with the way the polls are stored on the system - we might have to seperate them out somewhat - I'm not quite sure at this point.
Hey secret.squirrel, I have not even voted in this poll and all it does is show me the results. What's up with that? [;)]

Also I throught the smileys were differt colors not all the same before they got smerfed.
Keep it between the ditches and may your rides always turn.

Looking for a New or Used Car. Check out
http://www.getauto.com 
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by mjcarniegirl

[:)][:o)]These yelow smileys are better !!![:)][8D][:o)]

[8D] - they're permanent now, too - [:)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by mjcarniegirl

I like the new features just bring back the old smileys i don't like the blue ones !!

Blue Smilies Nuked
I like the new features just bring back the old smileys i don't like the blue ones !!
I think its better than ever. Keep up the KICK@$$ job fellas and dont hesitate to change a few things now and then. Its not like we wont give you our 2 cents out here in the peanut gallery. HAHA [8D][8D][8D]TEDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]