Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 03/13/2004 : 8:40:01 PM by secret.squirrel

UPDATED FOR WINDOWS USERS WHO HAVE mIRC INSTALLED

You can now click or use this link:
irc://jade.va.us.dal.net/rideguy.com
to connect to the rideguy.com chatroom.

You must be using mIRC or a client that supports irc:// protocol to use this link. (most likely does not work with a Mac -- sorry).

If you are having trouble getting in with the link posted above, try one of these servers:

[url]irc://mesra.kl.my.dal.net/rideguy.com[/url]
[url]irc://matrix.de.eu.dal.net/rideguy.com[/url]

If you are still having trouble, PM me, and I;ll see what I can do to help.

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
UPDATED FOR WINDOWS USERS WHO HAVE mIRC INSTALLED

You can now click or use this link:
irc://jade.va.us.dal.net/rideguy.com 
to connect to the rideguy.com chatroom.

You must be using mIRC or a client that supports irc:// protocol to use this link. (most likely does not work with a Mac -- sorry).

Updated for Mac users:
http://www.ircle.com  . This is for Mac users only, but seems to be fairly up to date, and should help you some as you try to get connected.

I don't know how to configure it for a Mac, but you will need this information:

IRC Network: DALNet (dal.net)
IRC Server: jade.va.us.dal.net (or any other US DALNet server)
IRC Port: 6667, 6668, or 6669 will work (6667 is default - try first)
IRC Channel: #rideguy.com

That, along with the help files from the ircle.com website should get our Mac users connected too. Good luck and hope to see you there!
I have posted the beginnings of the FAQ for getting started with the rideguy.com chatroom here:
http://www.rideguy.com/f.../topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4829 

This is rough, but it should get everyone started. WE are still working on a Mac version, so Mac users might be able to help us a little here as we get you connected as well.

BE PATIENT WITH THE FAQ PAGE -- There are a lot of images on it and they will take a little to load. They're DETAILED quality so everyone can read them (I hope).