Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
The auctioneer has a website, but it's not working at present, link: http://www.dmdennett.com/ .

Doubtful that any of the stuff you mention is up for auction, JW, as I would think there's enough interest to mention it in the ad. Might see some of it pop up at a more carnival related auction somewhere else, unless it has already been sold to someone else. This auction looks to be marketed towards industrial metalworking type buyers.

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Has anyone here received the brochure on the auction ?
Although there was no mention of it in the ad on the internet, it would be interesting to know if the auction might include any remnants or memorabilia of the dark ride, funhouse, glass house manufacturing (ie: any manufacturing rights, drawings, patterns, jigs,old dark ride car(s), animations, etc...). [?]
If anyone attends the auction, please post a report. [:D]
"Don't forget to be half fair and give a little credit to the small concessionaire"
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 03/07/2004 : 4:53:08 PM by Pinetar

Very good assortment, it should bring some bucks.

Yep, it does sound like some nice toys, if you're into "heavy metal", lol (I couldn't resist)[:D][:D][}:)].

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Very good assortment, it should bring some bucks.
UserPostedImage
Just came across this on a sideshow message board:
Apparently, Zacchini Rides, Inc. and Renchino Amusements, Inc. are closing their machine shop in Sarasota.
There will be an auction of all metal fabrication and shop equipment this TUESDAY, MARCH 9.
http://www.imtgetsresults.com/i...021004/indpgs/page47.pdf 
"Don't forget to be half fair and give a little credit to the small concessionaire"