Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Well Bill told me the Storm is set up at a spot in Houston (not the rodeo). I forgot to ask whether it was Reed or Tally.
The NBA Rockets play in a new downtown arena called Toyota Center.
The baseball team plays in a new stadium called MinuteMan Park (formerly the notorious Enron Field).
The old Astrodome and the new Reliant Field (NFL stadium) are next to each other and that's where the rodeo/livestock shows are held.
They are not near the baseball or NBA facilities.
The OLD NBA facility was Compaq Center. It is not an arena anymore, it has been sold to become a church.
So if there was a carnival near NBA arena (Toyota Center) it would be downtown. It would be a different carnival out at the Livestock show or a large carnival split into two units.
Make sense? confused? so am I.
I work for Venues Today magazine and even I can't keep them all straight. Either they change the name of the building, or they build a newer building.....
At least I'm glad to see the Astrodome is still standing!
Yeah RCS is outside of the Reliant for the HLSR.
Isn't the Rockets arena called The Toyota Center? I saw some recaps of the game last night and noticed Toyota Center was painted all over the floor.
Reliant Stadium is the football stadium. Maybe both arena's are built next to each other.
Reliant Stadium is where I saw the rides on TV.
i thought ray cammack was at the relient stadium or the astrodome. if there is a carnival by that nba arena it's eather wade or farrow and i'm preety sure it ain't reithoffer. buy the way how many carnivals are in houston this week and if so, where are they at?
no it's RCS... I'm positive on that.

Edit: Are you talking about the Reliant Stadium or Astrodome? If so it's RCS.
Not sure but that more than likely is Wade at the Rockets arena.....If its a "White Water" Reverchon flume then it is Wade.
Yeah it's RCS. I'm wondering if anyone knows the full ride list? The Storm is set-up in a mall lot in Houston.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I was just curious if anyone knows who is playing outside of the Houston Rockets Arena right now. I saw the game on ABC today and they showed a YO-YO and a Log Flume. There was a trailer with some sorda logo in the back ground but i couldn't read it. They YO-YO looked nice and i could only see the back of the Log Flume.

RCS is in Houston for the stock show. There is a few differant shows playing there as well just trying to get the overflow.